Tuesday 24 November 2015

Brunching: Typika Coffee Roasters

Brunch is probably my favourite meal of the day. If it counts as a meal. Why do I like it so much?
  1. You get to sleep in but not be a total slob because of the 11am time
  2. Since it's two meals put together, you're allowed to eat twice as much :)
  3. It's a perfect time to catch up with friends, or enjoy some time with family
It's quite easy to find brunch places around you, but they're not always good. Most of them are located in the trendier areas of the city, or urban areas with lots of cafes. In Perth, a place I really like is Typika Coffee Roasters. After my first impromptu trip, which happened due to a quick Urbanspoon search, I fell in love. The atmosphere of the place is great, the staff are helpful and friendly and most importantly the food is amazing. I've eaten there a lot of times since then, and each time the standard stays high. It's nice how they have a regularly updated "specials" menu where certain dishes are spotlighted for a period of time. I suggest trying any variation of their eggs benedict, their pulled pork quesadillas, and their deconstructed hot chocolate is interesting. They also have a small cafe where you can pick up something on the go with a cup of coffee, made from their in-house coffee roaster. However, I have yet to try all the menu items so feel free to pick something else ;)
Typika's Deconstructed Hot Chocolate


Eggs Benedict (GF option)

You can find Typika Coffee Roasters in the heart of Claremont at 331 Stirling Highway
xx, thea

No comments:

Post a Comment